|INSITE is a unique Space Management and Asset
Management Computer-Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) system initially developed in 1970. The INSITE suite of decision-support systems has continued to be cutting-edge technology that includes:
- Net-FM®, a set of comprehensive and powerful Oracle® database applications to store, track, analyze and report on the voluminous data about space,
assets, indirect cost recovery, and related elements.
- Visual-FM, the World's only object-based electronic floor plan system designed specifically for the business of space inventory, accounting, and management. This unprecedented technology can reduce your floor plan creation, maintenance, and database synchronization costs by over
60%! It completely eliminates the need to create and maintain polylines in order to calculate areas.
- View-FM, a unique
read-only floor plan view and query system that allows the enterprise-wide
distribution and usage of electronic floor plans and provides a
user-friendly interface to a rich package of powerful features.
- ACADLink™, that allows seamless integration between the database and AutoCAD floor plans, all inside the familiar AutoCAD environment.
- Powerful capabilities to provide enterprise-wide data and graphics access to every member of an organization with a need to know.
- Proven but flexible methodologies for FM best practices developed by the collective contributions of national and international universities, medical centers, government agencies, and corporations using INSITE over the past
More Product Information:
INSITE Solution Applications
Equipment Inventory Solution
Indirect Cost Recovery
EIS Query & Reporting